On screen he can be anything from a saint to a ruthless gangster or even murderer but Ghanaian actor Majid Michel is proving to us each day that he is a lover of God and wants to spread the light.
Almost every post of his on Instagram is accompanied by a short sermon about the best ways people can live their lives better by including God in all their plans.
Many fans of the actor have a misconception about him that he is the roles he plays in the various movies he has featured in but the following 6 Majid Michel Instagram posts are bound to take you to church without you leaving the comfort of your seat.
1. That time Majid taught us the difference between the "fruit of the spirit" and "gift of the spirit."
2. When Majid taught us the best way to love God
3. When he schooled us on the true form of Christianity
4. When he challenged his followers carry out God's work no matter the location
5. When he delved into the true meaning of being a sinner and how to get "fixed."
6. When Majid blamed Christians for the increased rate of atheism in the world today
Majid Michel is married with two daughters and has been acting since the early 2000s. He has steadily risen to become one of the most sought after actors in the Ghana and Nigeria movie industries.
However, the actor's faith in God has helped him keep him head above water and to maintain his reputation as one of the few actors to have stayed away from any kind of drama since his acting career began.