Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari has won all our hearts since she rose to prominence in the early 2000s. She has starred in countless successful movies such as Beyonce: The President's daughter, The diary of Imogene Brown and Single and Married, as well as earned countless prestigious nominations for her roles.
Nadia Buari is arguably one of Ghana's most prized treasures, with her beauty and talent never called into question. She has proved over and over that her style is bold, sexy and classy all balled into one look. Here are 6 times Nadia Buari gave us the definition of style:
1. When she nailed this Dashiki outfit to the BET awards in 2014. The hair, the makeup, those shoes! Slayed is the word for her.
2. When she almost killed us with this all white outfit. We need to know where this outfit is. The lace-patterned blouse is everything! And the bold red lipstick, my my my.
3. That time when she brought us to our knees with this chic black dress with very impressive bodice, showing massive cleavage.
4. That time flare skirt became an instant hit because Nadia Buari rocked it too well.
5. Goodness! Is it even legal to stun like this all the time?
READ ALSO: 8 pictures of Van Vicker looking fiiiiiiine
6. Who said Kaftans are boring? Nadia sure as hell doesn't think so. This black kaftan with gold embroidery is simple sophistication in one look.
READ ALSO: 7 times Chris Attoh was too fine for life!
Send us your thoughts by posting them in our comments section below or via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org