Nana Aba Anamoah and Sandra Ankobiah are the latest BFFs in town and we are loving it. It's not only rare to see women getting along so well nowadays, but also to see them working together for a good cause.
The two ladies have gotten closer ever since they worked together on the same morning show on TV3 and have grown in strength since then.
Aside attending events together, the pair have now successfully started a intensive short course school that seeks to train people in TV and other media related subjects.
But what happens when your best friend is also your business partner?
1. You attend weddings together because who better to gossip with than your bestie
2. You show up to work dressed up in exactly the same outfit because BFF telepathy
3. You open a media school together because both of you are top notch media personalities
4. You attend interviews together because why not?
5. You have posh business lunches to make big plans for the future
6. You hold important events to launch your business
Does your best friend push you to be a better version of yourself?