Most Ghanaian men have no clue about how to treat their women!!!
We know this at YEN, and since we are committed to making sure you get the best out of life, we have compiled an almost-exhaustive list of all the questions you should never dare to ask a Ghanaian lady. If you have been asking these questions already, take our advice and just stop!
Some of these questions may not seem like a big deal right now, but trust us; you’ll thank us for this later:
1. Are you a virgin?
Just don't ask this question bro, e no dey hia.
2. Do you have any siblings, like a younger sister, maybe?
So that what? You want a younger version of me?
3. How did your last relationship end?
Why? Is it a job interview?
4. How long does it take to put on all that make-up?
As long as it take, mister!
5. Did you know my aunt has that same kind of hairstyle?
This is just a lame way to look for relativity.
6. Is it that time of the month?
No, I am just cranky like that
7. Have you gained weight?
Asking this questions equals saying they are FAT. And women around the world hate being told they are fat, especially Ghanaian women.
8. Is that what you’re going to wear?
No, I'll go naked.
9. Don’t you know how to cook?
Do YOU know how to cook?
10. What’s your body count?
You do know the vagina does not expand with use, right?
11. My ex-girlfriend used to do this. Can you do this too?
Please bro, just don't compare before their biegya on you.
12. Why are you single?
Being single is a choice bro. Stop asking.
13. Are you bleaching?
Who cares bro?
14. Is this how you’ll behave in your husband’s house?
No, that's how I'd behave in my Auntie's house.
15. Is this how girls from your village behave?
16. Can We Have A Threesome?
Technically, you can ask this question but that depends on that stage of your relationship and whether she's thrown signs that she'd be interested.
This is no exhaustive list of the ridiculous questions Ghanaian women hate to be asked, but to be on a safe side, just don't ask questions! All you should give Ghanaian women is tender care, loving and answers to all their questions.
You can also read about the hottest footballers in Ghana that ladies will die for.