Going to the cinema in Ghana is whole different hustle, anyone who frequents
Not only are the cinemas in Ghana too few, most of the are located in areas that are way out of the way for daily commuters. We know your struggles and at YEN, we have compiled them into a list of all the wahala moments every cinema-goer in Ghana has too deal with.
Call us liars if you haven't been faced with at least 6 of these.
1. When you are on a date and you bump into all your ex’s.
There are very few cinemas around that the probability of bumping into your ex at the cinema is so high bruh.
2. When the ticket seller says she doesn’t have change.
And she carries your 3 cedis change like it's nothing.
3. And security starts looking at you someway because you brought your own popcorn
But the popcorn they sell is absolutely too expensive.
4. When a couple starts speaking loudly behind you.
Can you imagine? Is that what we are here for?
5. When there is a rat in the cinema.
No, this shall not be my end in Jesus' name.
6. And ECG causes the power to trip during the movie
Momentary lapses of insanity must be allowed in Ghana.
7. And the couple besides you starts doing "lovi-lovi" team.
Is Silverbird now a hotel?
8. And at the end of it all some people clap when .
See bush life
You can also read about the hottest footballers in Ghana that ladies will die for.