As much as social media is for meeting people, networking and discovering new things, there is always the bit of social media that is really for watching and observing people. The people that would make our stalker tendencies thrive and be stable are the celebrities who grace our timeline with photos of their lifestyle and inspirational quotes.
We love the, they love us so why not make your day happy by following these 8 awesome stars?
1. Afia Schwarzenegger. The controversial queen of comedy never disappoints her Instagram followers with her constant flow of hilarious videos and adorable photos. There is never a dull moment on Afia's Instagram feed.
2. John Dumelo. Who doesn't love John Dumelo? Really who doesn't? We all love him. He always has funny, inspirational quotes to share and he is the ultimate Ghanaian bachelor, so ladies there's always something for you to drool over.
3 Nana Ama Mcbrown. The actress/presenter is always stunting on Instagram and we are green with envy. Her dazzling photos and kind words brighten our day all the time.
4. Hamamat Montia. The stunning model is quickly becoming a true sweetheart on Instagram. Her beautiful smile gives us major heartbreaks all the time. We are given a glimpse into her simple outlook on life and her philanthropic works and we must say, she's an absolute sweetheart.
5. Zynell Zuh. It's simple, we like to see her look stunning. She slays on Instagram all day, every day and it's giving us all the feels. How is one woman this stunning?
6. Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku. Naa Ashorkor always gives us the tingles with every Instagram post. From simply pretty photos to charming words that touch our hearts. We love Naa Ashorkor and you should too.
7. Joselyn Dumas. This is actually a no-brainer. Joselyn Dumas is one of Ghana's favourite celebrities, why wouldn't you want her to grace your timeline with her wonderful essence?
8. Shatta Wale. The king of the Shatta Movement is all about the bling and we sure as hell love bright and shiny. He's a favourite because his Instagram posts are so fun and cool and it will certainly keep your timeline lively.
Send us your thoughts by posting them in our comments section below or via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.