Growing up Ghanaian was the surest way to get an extra classes teacher.
It doesn't matter how good you are in your subjects at school, every Ghanaian parent found it necessary to spend extra money on an extra lessons for their ward (once they could afford it.)
It's not like we are complaining or anything, but all those extra classes just made some of us anti-social as we'd move from school to lessons whereas our mates would be playing outside.
We know your struggle, and these pictures will perfectly sum up the life of any Ghanaian who had lesson teachers growing up.
1. When you’re about to start playing with your friends but the classes teacher comes
I’m not crying.
2. When it’s Saturday, but you know there’s going to be extra classes the whole day
Someone cannot even rest again.
3.When the time is up and they keep teaching
Does this one not have house?
4. Or they come late and then spend extra time
Is it my fault you came late?
5. When they give you more homework than you got in school
Just look at.
6. And then your school teacher starts teaching what your classes teacher has already taught you
Teach on, teacher!
7. But they teach you a different method than your classes teacher taught you
What the hell is happening?
8. When they say there’s lesson on public holiday
Why are you like this?
9. When they teach you for an entire term and you still fail
LMAO, I’m dead.
10.When they decide to teach you with all the other kids they tutor
And I thought I was special here
11. And then ask you the hardest questions in front of them
So e dey now?
12. But you get it right
13. When they tell your parents that you’re not serious
14. When they call to say they can’t make it
15. But for some reason they actually come
This isn’t even life.
16. When they refuse to help you solve your school assignment
Do you even know it?
18. When they lie to your parents to make themselves look good
My God will fight for me
18. When your lesson teacher is also your class teacher
Please don’t call me.
If not, keep reading the hottest footballers in Ghana that ladies will die for.