Ghana's former president, John Evans Atta Mills , remains one of the president's in Ghana's history to have left an indelible mark on the political history of Ghana. Throughout his political lifetime, Atta Mills has proven that should he resurrect from the dead, he would have change Ghana all over again.
Here are carefully selected lessons we can learn from former president, John Evans Atta Mills:
1. He was a father for all
2. He taught Ghanaians the art of minding their own business with the term (Dzi wo fie as3m)
3. He always decided never to insult his political detractors
4. He was an advocate for women affairs, he appointed the Ghana's first female speaker of parliament.
5. Humility was his hallmark
6. Atta Mills was God-loving
7. He always worked hard as a president, despite his illness
8. And even on his death, he showed us how hard work truly pays
READ ALSO: Meet the families supporting presidential candidates for the December elections
READ ALSO: Too much sex affects your performance- Former Ghanaian footballer to Black Stars