With the way Ghallywood movies are making waves these days, it should come as no surprise that our adored actresses rake in the big notes per every successful movie. Just a look at their lifestyle proves that these actors and actresses are balling, from sunrise to sundown.
So who makes the list? These are the 8 richest actresses in Ghana:
8. Lydia Forson. The star of 'Different Shades' has won multiple awards and is said to have a net worth of $250,000.
7. Ama K. Abebrese. The U.K based Ghanaian actress has made her mark in many international dramas and movies. She is also a TV present and producer and has an estimated net worth of $270, 000.
6. Yvonne Okoro. The sexy started who made her debut performance in the 2002 movie 'Sticking to the promise' has a net worth of just over $300,000. Go get that money, girl!
5. Joselyn Dumas. From actress to producer to award-winning TV presenter, the stunning Joselyn has a net of $400,000. Wowza!
4. Juliet Ibrahim. One of Ghana's most talented superstars, her $550, ooo net worth is making our head spin.
3. Nadia Buari. Her major debut was in 2005 when she was the lead actress in the movie 'Beyonce'. She is worth a whopping $750,000. No wonder she be balling so much. I would!
2. Jackie Appiah. This darling actress of Ghallywood has won our hearts with every movie she's ever been in. From Ghallywood to Nollywood, Jackie has made waves, and bank with all her successful films. Take her wild guess? $800, 000. Whooooweeee!
1. And ding ding ding! You guessed it. The number one highest earning actress in Ghana is Yvonne Nelson with a net worth of just over $900,000. Wow!
Send us your thoughts by posting them in our comments section below or via our email at email@example.com.