You can be assured Ghanaians will take a mile if you gave them an inch.
Ever since New Patriotic Party presidential aspirant, Nana Addo was spotted in his car drinking a pack of Kalyppo - a popular fruit juice - Ghanaians have taken to social media to escalate what has now become #KalypoChallenge.
Even though the first few photos that emerged were probably an attempt to tease the presidential hopeful, the tides turned in favour of the party and Kalyppo producers when people started sharing photos of themselves to counter the jokes, and now social media is bleeding with funny Kalyppo photos.
Here are 11 of the most hilarious shots from the #kalyppochallenge that are bound to make your day or at least, put a smile on your face.
1. Who needs petrol when you can easily refuel on Kalyppo?
2. The new powerbank in town?
3. People will go any height to win this challenge
4. Your Sunday fufu was never better
5. We hear people on admission at hospitals are being given the kalyppo drip
6. A well of this new craze
7. Headstand Kalyppo is taking it to another level
8. Apparently, the internet found out why JM didn't take part in the challenge
9. Even mannequins know what time it is
10. When all you need is Kalyppo to bless your wedding
11. When you decide to go for the XXXXL Kalyppo
When all is said and done, the NPP may have to send Kalyppo a bill for boosting sales for the company which was nearly forgotten.
Which photo was your favourite by the way?