Sunday, October 9 2016 was anything but an ordinary Sunday in Accra Ghana. The New Patriotic Party (NPP) launched its long awaited manifesto which they believe has most of the answers to Ghana’s stunted growth.
People from all parts of Ghana were in attendance and thousands gathered at the International Trade Fair Centre in La, Accra to throw their support behind the party and its presidential candidate, Nana Akufo Addo.
Some beautiful shots were taken at the event and shared on the website of the NPP's presidential candidate.
Here are 12 of the most interesting ones.
1. There was no doubt there was going to be an abundance of Kalyppo at the event
2. And more Kalyppo...
3. A cheerful presidential hopeful making his way to the event
4. Some strong men were willing to give other attendees a better view... all for the photos and selfies
5. Madam Ursula Owusu in her flamboyant hat giving a speech
6. The crowd was enormous as you would see...
7. A beautiful shot of some of the party's fanatics
8. Another view of the crowd while Dr. Bawumia spoke
9. People will literally go to any height for the party
10. When she said she was going for the launch, she meant business!
11. No words
12. Shade up!
Which photo is your favourite?