Sibling rivalry may seems like a trivial affair to most people, but to some of us, it is AS real an issue as the sun us hot in Ghana.
Most people who grow up with numerous siblings will tell you about all the things they had to bear from overbearing siblings. (Hope you caught the wordplay there).
At YEN, we know your pain, and we have compiled all the 8 feels you'd probably go through if you have "too-known" siblings.
1. When they make sure they are the first to wake up before anyone in the house...
...just so that your mother will notice and call your sleeping self lazy.
2. When they decide to remind your mother to call your classes teacher...
...just when you thought the guy wouldn't come that day.
3. When they run with speed to report you to your mum...
...when you’ve done something wrong.
4. When your parents are shouting at you...
...and they keep adding fuel to the fire.
5. When they pass you in the school results...
...and they rush to show the report cards tp you mother.
6. And they gloat extremely...
...every single time they get something over you.
7. When they remind your mum she was supposed to beat you.
Are you trying to be unfortunate?
8. When you do finally something better than them, they’re like:
And they just want to die
Send us a message via Twitter or Facebook or even to our email address, email@example.com. You can also read the 7 HARD questions Nana Addo may want to ask Mahama.