Deborah Vanessa, popularly known as Sister Deborah or the African Mermaid is among Ghana’s notably versatile celebrities right. From modeling to her hilariously unique music to her recent acting debut, Sister Deborah is fast becoming Ghana’s all time favorite girl-next-door.
The ever stunning Sister Deborah recently added t her list of adorable eccentricities when she went for a dazzling purple hairdo and almost shut down the internet with it. As it’s Woman Crush Wednesday, we have to just stop and admire these 6 sizzling photos of Sister Deborah and her purple hair:
1. When she gave us the first look. We can't get over how amazing she looked that first time. Like a goddess! Tell me she didn't take your breath away.
2. That time she showed us that wind blowing through purple hair on a lazy drive, is so sexy. Can I get those shades Sister Debbie?
3. White and purple have always been the best combo. And she definitely proves it here. Look at her dazzle!
4. Because big T-shirts are the sexiest clothes around.
5. The Unlooking game never looked this good. Classy, composed and slaying to infinity. That's sister Deborah, ladies and gentlemen.
6. Because a red carpet would be totally boring without purple hair. Sister Debbie's purple hair is we need on Wednesday like this and you know it!
Send us your thoughts by posting them in our comments section below or via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.