Vice President Paa Kwesi Amissah-Arthur became the running mate to President John Mahama at the start of the 2012 election period. Before he was appointed as the vice president, he served as the Governor for the Bank of Ghana since 2009. Over the years, we have seen his different sides, at his speeches, and campaign talks.
We've seen his different moods and emotions etched over his face many times, and now some of these expressions are actually signature facial expressions.
Here are the 5 great facial expressions of Vice President Amissah Arthur that you can you use all day, every day:
1. The ‘Ei Koo’ face. This is the perfect expression when you and your buddy have are in that Bromance zone.
2. The ' mmm it's true mmom' face. When you can't help but agree to the situation or topic at hand.
3. The 'this thing you talk' face. For those times when someone has brought up a serious issue.
4. The 'Chale, we go talk' face. The ultimate rain-check facial expression. For those times you're on the go and can't stop to chat with your pals.
5. The 'well, at this juncture' face. Ahhh.... the epic face you make when you're about to drop the mic. Use it well and only when absolutely necessary.
Which facial expression do you most relate to? Send us your thoughts by posting them in our comments section below or via our at email@example.com.