Any Ghanaian female would tell you that the trip to the salon or the hairdresser's is an eventful one.
If you are not going to get a rasta, a weave on or just a regular washing, it is also going to be filled with certain highlights that run across all Ghanaian hairdressers.
Here 14 struggles all Ghanaian women go through when fixing their hair;
1. When you know that fixing your hair is an all-day event...
You booked the salon for 10am, but the hairdresser would attend to you at 12 noon, and you will leave around 5pm.
2. When you notice the salon is fully packed and proceed to leave but the hairdresser convinces you to stay.
READ ALSO: 8 Secrets For Natural Sexy African Hair
3. And when the apprentice that is not fully experienced approaches you...
Please, don’t help me.
4. And the hairdresser doesn't know how to be gentle..
Please stop pulling my hair now.
5. If you have natural hair, you’d be told like 3 million times to relax it.
I said no now.
6. When you roll up in your 4 month old weave but you know no one will judge you.
I am not my hair.
7. And it seems like you have spent forever under the hair dryer...
And she still won’t see to you.
8. When another customer is spilling their entire family’s secrets
Please. Go on.
9. And the hairdresser charges a ridiculously high price for your hair.
10. When ECG takes the light and they want to charge you for generator usage...
Am I Mahama?
11. And you know you can't get your hair fixed without someone offering you pedicure and manicure...
Is it free?
12. When two people are braiding your hair and you can’t tell which side hurts the most.
13. When you’re cheating on your hairdresser with another...
Did she see me?
14. And if you leave with a weave, you know you’d be tapping it for about a month.
Because it will be itching!
Is there something we missed. Do send us a message via Twitter, Facebook or even via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also read about the 7 Ghanaian celebrities who keep their hair natural