President Mahama is one of the leading contenders in the presidential election come December 7. The president and the NDC administration are doing all they can to woo voters to re-elect them come the polls. But what happens if President Mahama is to lose his seat in the elections? These answers will suffice.
1. He will be the first president under the 4th republic to survive just a first term.
2. Ghanaians will not have the chance of seeing the one-house-one-meter promise come true.
3. Students will not have their e-textbooks as promised by Mahama.
4. The number of regional capitals will not be 15 but 10
5. Every community in Ghana may not see the public toilets he, President Mahama, promised.
6. Mahama will not get the chance of "modernizing Ghana's traffic system"
7. The presidential candidate of the main opposition New Patriotic Party (NPP), Nana Addo, will be Ghana's newest president.