Emmanuel Adebayor is one of the most successful footballers in Africa and although he is a Togolese, spends most his time in Ghana when he is home.
Adebayor is known by all to be one of the most philanthropic people whose random acts of kindness always take many by surprise.
However, the footballer recognizes the fact that he works hard for his money and doesn’t shun opportunities to show off his good life.
In fact, his motto happens to be “Life’s Good” which is usually on most of his photos he posts on social media.
Adebayor is one of the coolest footballers who lives in Ghana, a kind many girls wish to have and here are 5 photos to prove it.
1. He has one of the most luxurious houses in Ghana and his doors are mostly open to his friends and family whom he allows into the house even in his absence.
2. He is very kind. In 2013, he gifted a Range Rover to Ghanaian comedian Funny Face who at the time said his old car at the time was nothing to write home about. This made news nationwide.
3. He has so many automobiles which he proudly displays in his house. He is also a child at heart who likes to have his toys such as this one in this picture.
4. Whenever Adebayor is in town, he tries to involve himself in charity events and fundraisers to continue his philanthropic works. And a man who can rock a suit any day is a cool guy.
5. Although he has enough money to buy a small country of his own, he is still a people’s person. In this photo he went out running and before he knew it, many runners joined him.
6. And which girl won't melt for a such a good looking man like this. He's tall too...
Now, don't you think Adebayor is the coolest footballer in Ghana?