So it’s that time of the school year were you have to prepare for the first set of exams which are called IA.
Here are the things that happen to us
1. From Lady Gaga to Sister Immaculate
We have to pack our party side in the closet and wear our good girl overall cause we simply cannot afford to fail.
2. Watching our friends party while we are partying with our books
When you cannot go and join your friends because you know that they will not come and write the IA for you.
3. When we have to deal with our guilty conscience
When we finally decide to go and party small but guiltyco will not let us be.
4. Making the reading room our best friend
Because we haven’t touched a book the whole semester, the reading room becomes our friend as we make a frantic effort to cover everything before that day.
5. Taking pictures of notes, past question etc.
It’s that time of the year when our camera roll becomes full or peoples note and past questions because we are too lazy to copy or too stingy to go and print.
6. Always asking ‘what did the lecturer say’
Since you are a habitual class miser, you now attend lectures by asking your friends ‘what did the lecturer say’. But you attend your first lecture the week before the IA
7. From Sister Immaculate back to Lady Gaga
After your IA, you now put on your full party gear waiting for them to announce the next IA