A bra can make your breasts look beautiful. But sometimes we don’t want to wear a bra, or we want to wear that strapless dress we love so much, and we still want our breast to look beautiful.
Don’t give up! Obviously, many factors affect how firm your breasts are, like weight changes, nutrition, habits –the good and the bad ones- and especially: genetics. However, exercise can help a lot.
Here we present you some exercises that will help you to get firmer breasts and feeling confident wearing no bra.
The first exercise is very simple but effective: hold a little ball between your hands, with your elbows at the level of your chest, and squeeze it as you walk. That’s it!
If you do this exercise for 40 minutes each day you won't have to wait for too long to see the results.
Here are other exercises that will help you firm your breast:
You will need:
- A flat surface
- A yoga mat or a cushion
- A couple of dumbbells or two bottles filled with sand (choose the weight you want)
What to do:
- Lay on your back and bend your knees, lift the dumbbells with straight arms and get them closer to your chest while opening your elbows.
- Standing up, lean forward and low your arms and then raise them to your hips while holding the dumbbells.
- Lying with your legs bent in the air, open your arms until they almost touch the floor, then raise them straight until you join your hands.
- Lean forward as you did on exercise number 2, but now take your elbows to your chest and slowly low your arms.
- Lying with bent knees, move your arms straight to the back and then forward to the top of your face.
- Standing up, take the dumbbells and make a 90° angle at the shoulder level, then raise your arms and repeat.
- Standing on one leg, lean forward keeping the balance, go back and change legs.
- Do some pushups, if you can’t do it with your knees on the air, place them on the floor and increase the number of repetitions.
- You need to do this exercises about 12 times to start noticing changes. Each repetition must last about 3 or 4 seconds.
READ ALSO: How an abortion affects a woman's life
To achieve the expected results, you must avoid drastic weight changes. Those changes affect your health and make the skin stretch.
Take care of your posture and straighten your back. Bad postures make your breasts hang. Also, avoid exposing at the sun too much. Sun helps skin’s premature aging and causes loss of elasticity.