The first lady Lordina Mahama is hands down the number 1 promoter of Ghana made clothes.
Since she assumed office first as the Second Lady and now as First Lady, she has only rocked African Print dresses wherever she goes.
Here are 7 pictures that prove just that:
1. When she gave a speech on International Women's Day
2. When she blessed us with this smile
Just looked at how that smile matches her dress...
WATCH THIS VIDEO: Mahama, Lordina show off incredible dance skills
3. When she looked ever serious yet dazzling
4. When she looked this glorious when donating some Kalyppo
5. When she looked glorious in an all-white attire
6. When she received her Global Inspiration Leadership Award
7. When she slayed beside Michelle Obama and showed the greatness of the African print
You have to love Lordina Mahama, obviously President Mahama made the right choice after all.
BONUS: President Mahama and wife, Lordina Mahama shows off dancing skills