These are who these Ghanaian celebrities will probably be if they were in Hollywood;
1. Anita Erskine / Wendy Williams
These two women are the Queens of talk shows in both countries. Anita will fit in Wendy’s shoes like a sleeve.
2. Majid Michel / Chris Hemsworth
Always making the ladies gush over their fine looks.
3. John Dumelo / George Clooney
John and George have the classic man aura around them even though George is way older than John.
4. Jackie Appiah / Sandra Bullock
Both countries Sweet Hearts
5. Yvonne Nelson / Jennifer Lawrence
Both Ladies have so many awards but one’s acting is way better that the other.
6. Afia Schwarzenegger / Arnold Schwarzenegger
Must I say more?
7. Wiyaala / Tina Turner
They two of them define Energy
8. Chris Attoh / Djimon Hounssou
Both melanin gods. But the Ghanaian rather speaks LAFA.
9. Efya / Rihanna
These ladies have a certain easy going vibe about them.
10. Sarkodie / Drake
This one is way over rated (we know)
11. Tiffany / Machine Gun Kelly
12. Paedae / Young Thug
They both lack the only talent needed in the industry that they are in but somehow manage to survive.