Samira Bawumia, wife of aspiring vice president on the ticket of the New Patriotic Party (NPP), Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia, has been in the news lately for various reasons - all related to the campaign towards the general elections.
However, there is no denying that Mrs. Bawumia is a positive force for the NPP with respect to her ability to connect well with people from all walks of life.
Aside her obvious beauty, Samira is proving that she has brains too with her confidence and campaign strategy - although not everyone's cup of kooko.
Here are 7 photos that prove that Mrs. Bawumia could significantly impact the elections this year and in the near future, could be the Hilary Clinton of Ghana.
1. She values the ethics of wherever she visits putting her in the bracket of respectful people
2. She obviously has a good relationship with the potential first lady which is important for their husbands' relationship as well
3. She is always there to support when being called upon
4. The crowd does not scare her as she is always ready to deliver a message
5. She knows how to make an entry where ever she goes
6. She's so supportive of her husband and his aspirations
7. She's compassionate and always for women empowerment
Do you believe in the power of Samira Bawumia yet?