President Mahama is seeking re-election ahead of the December 7 general election. But even as he embarks on this political goal, some pictures just help us know whether or not he is inching close to victory.
1. The dance Mahama displays when he feels in his bones how Ghanaians will retain him as president
2. That disappointing look on face when he hears Owusu Bempah prophesying against him
3. Or when he wakes up from bed only to read in the papers that Nana Addo is promising 1-constituentcy-1-factory
4. That confusing look on his face when he hears NDC members are defecting to NPP
5. That shy look he gives after meeting the very Nana Addo he slammed on a campaign trail
6. The disappointing expression he makes after a meeting where the IMF tells him Ghana is broke
7. Or that surprised look when he's been told that doctors are on strike