Yes, Donald Trump is the president-elect of the United States of America.
Let that sink it for a second.
In case you missed it, parts of his his campaign promises was that he would put stiff anti- immigration laws in place, so to our borgas, it’s time to come home.
1. Start getting in touch with your relatives in Ghana
Start writing letters to your descendants and forefathers back home.
2. Pack all your things.
Don’t leave a single thing out. It is not like you're coming back.
3. Book a flight back to Ghana
And menua, make sure it is a one-way flight.
4. Don’t worry too much about where to stay
There is plenty space. Africa is a country after all.
5. Hug all your friends
And say your goodbyes.
6. But if you are really stubborn
And you want to stay in the United States
7. Then you better start bleaching your skin
...so you can blend in.
8. And delete all those social media posts where you’ve been running mouth and abusing President Trump.
The internet never forgets but you can try!
You have been warned oh. you may still be deported after all this. But don’t say we didn’t try to help your case.
Your own election-related submissions are welcome at YEN. Share your thoughts! Tell us how your area of residence is preparing for the voting. Have a photo-fact to share? Recorded a video of violation or election-related LOLs?
Keep up with accurate and quick reporting on the 2016 Elections by visiting our #GHELECTIONS Hub