Here are all the things we love and cherish, but that money cannot buy.
1. Honest tailors
The current tailors will subject you to frustrating "go and come" tactics.
2. A honest faithful and honest boyfriend
Hard to find
3. A boss that doesn't give you two hours extra work just 30 minutes to closing time
4. For people to stop asking you when you are getting married each time they see you
What's your business?
5. For Ghanaians supermarkets and shop to say: "Sister, please we don't have change."
Really? I want my coins.
6. For Ghanaian mechanics to stop saying "Ooh, it could be" when you car has a problem
“It’s like it’s fan belt oh” “Actually it’s engine. The engine has knocked”
What do you think? Share you views with us via mail at info@YEN.com.gh.