One of Ghana's cherished talents, Nadia Buari celebrates her 34th birthday today and we are so happy we can't sit still. From her earlier iconic roles as Beyonce: The President's Daughter to her prestigious awards and ethereal beauty, Nadia is one of the stars that will shine forever in Ghana.
As today is her birthday, we are tagging it National Nadia Buari Day and these are all the reasons why she is best thing to happen to Ghana:
1. She is one of the most stunning stars to walk along our shores and we are just too awed by her. Seriously, have you looked at Nadia before? Really looked? Breath-taking!
2. She has nailed the acting game in Ghana's film industry like the boss that she is, with her talent and amazing personality.
3. She is such pure mummy goals. Ever since her twin girls were born, Nadia has been oozing the maternal instinct and we are floored by motherly nature.
4. She is a style icon that we can never get enough of. From red carpets, to random Instagram selfies to stealing the show at any party, Nadia Buari definitely turns heads everywhere she goes.
5. She has a heart of gold. Nadia Buari is also a philanthropist whose goods are visible in many local areas.
Send your thoughts to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our comments section below.