From contesting in the 2010 Miss Malaika pageant to TV and event hostess, fashion is part of Berla Mundi's every day like. From her red carpet appearances to rocking African print outfits that can stop traffic, we are eager to learn so much about fashion, and Berla Mundi seems like the style icon to go to.
These five of her best outfits will certainly prove she's the style icon we should all aspire to:
1. That time when a wok outfit could easily break the fashion runway. Talk about class and style oozing out of one dress.
2. When African prints look great with your skin. This was such a stylish outfit, we can't get over it.
3. Her stunning gown to the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards did more than stop traffic, it may very well have caused riots.
4. Which other celebrity rocks a Kente duku this good?
5. Her corporate looks are even more stunning. Seriously, have we considered giving her the style queen crown? We totally should!