Well, it seems Men of God and prophets across the country are not learning anything from TB Joshua's failed prophecy on the US elections.
According to one Apostle Atsu Emefa Eric of the Faith City International Church, the incumben president and presidential candidate on the bill of the NDC, John Dramani Mahama, would win the December 7th contest.
And the prophecy is based on a rather simple metric; the fact that John Mahama is third on the ballot paper for the 2016 General Elections.
“It is traditionally believed that at the count of three any impossible weight can be lifted or pushed… In respect of this, the Presidential candidate of the NDC has his name in full classified in a triune format thus John Dramani Mahama,” he said in a statement issued in Accra on Monday.
Now before you smirk, Apostle Emefa made some pretty impressive predictions about why John Mahama would win - and it is all based on the number "three".
According to him, there were a number of symbolisms in the Bible about the number three and for that very fact, President Mahama by divine providence was the third John leading the NDC into victory.
Here are most of the points he raised;
- "There is a triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit…God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent. The Hebrew Bible is divided into three parts: the Torah, the Nevi'im and the Ketuvim."
- "Time is divided into three parts: the past, present, and future. Three sons of Adam are mentioned by name: Abel, Cain, Seth (Gen 4:1-2, 25)"
- "Jesus was resurrected on the third day."
- "All men are descended from the three sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, Japheth (Gen 9:18-19)"
- "Apostle Emefa said there were three patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Israel"
- "God told Isaiah to walk naked for three years as a sign against Egypt and Ethiopia (Isa 20:1-4)"
- "Three men were in the fiery furnace when a fourth man showed up, who most believe was a pre-incarnate Jesus (Dan 3:23-25)"
He also said Jesus' earthly ministry was three years, was tempted three times in the wilderness by Satan, went missing from His parents for three days when He was 12-years–old. He said signs over the head of Jesus on the cross was written in three languages: Hebrew, Greek, and Latin.
Your own election-related submissions are welcome at YEN. Share your thoughts! Tell us how your area of residence is preparing for the voting. Have a photo-fact to share? Recorded a video of violation or election-related LOLs?
Keep up with accurate and quick reporting on the 2016 Elections by visiting our #GHELECTIONS Hub