The first presidential town hall debate came off yesternight with its own grace and style despite the absence of the two major presidential candidates, President Mahama of the NDC and Nana Addo of the NPP.
With presidential candidates of the PNC (Edward Mahama), PPP (Papa Kwesi Nduom) and independent candidate, Jacob Osei Yeboah knocking it out with their policy ideas and reasons why they must be voted president - some funny and unimaginable things were stated that made the debate funny and lively.
Here are some of the funny quotes made at the IEA debate:
1. I blame my poor performance on Mahama and Nana Addo's absence - Jacob.O.Yeboah
2. As to how we are not energy efficient, "I can't think far" - Jacob.O.Yeboah
3. Between Atta Mills and Kufuor monies were chopped - Edward Mahama (PNC)
4. Graduates who study Spanish will be reoriented to rear and sell Grass Cutter - Jacob Osei Yeboah
5. Every Ghanaian child will have chicken for lunch under my presidency - Edward Mahama (PNC)
6. My name is Jacob Osei Yeboah, the "no" party president - Jacob Osei Yeboah
7. I will give you gold coins if you vote for me - Edward Mahama (PNC)
READ ALSO: Konadu Rawlings escapes deadly accident