Popular controversial musician A Plus has implored hoteliers to take great care with their clients and install proper safety measures, following the announcement of the death of Dr Mahamudu Bawumia's special aide, Kwabena Boadu.
On Thursday morning, Kwabena Boadu was found dead in his hotel room in Wa, after the New Patriotic Party held its rally the night before. No definite cause of death has yet been stated, although some have speculated that he died from electrocution.
The artiste stressed how important it was for hotel management to ensure that their clients were in safe environment, adding that Kwabena Boadu's tragic end should be a matter of worry for hoteliers. He gave an example of his own experience, saying, "Three years ago, we went to Tamale during the audition for Ghana’s Strongest show, it was myself and some other media personnel from TV3. The shower in the room I lodged was giving me shocks whenever I tried using it, the next day, one of the rooms we were lodging in caught fire and it was a scary spectacle."
Watch his full video here: