The Ghana Broadcasting corporation and the National Commission for Civic Education have put their heads together to organise the second presidential debates leading to the general elections slated for the 7th of December, 2016.
It took social media a while to begin a conversation on the on-going debates but so far, not a lot of people are impressed with the debates.
1. For instance, the debate started about 30 minutes late without any apologies
2. The rules of the debate were apparently not satisfactory
3. Meanwhile, someone felt the presidential candidate for the NPP was missing out on a good opportunity
4. Some people believed the organisers were not competent even before the programme began
5. More ridicule for the organisers
6. There was one annoying feature in the debate
8. There is no positive regard at all from this side of Twitter
9. And for the pessimists, this tweet is dedicated to you
10. Someone went to bed early
11. Once again, before the debate even began, someone was having none of it