Last night at the State Banquet Hall in Accra, Ghana witnessed the 2nd presidential debates that involved all, but two candidates.
As part of the rules for the programme, each candidate had to answer their questions within two minutes. It became quite common to see candidates make submissions beyond the submitted time.
Social media of course had to register a number of concerns on this issue.
1. Admittedly, the bell was quite annoying
2. Of course, someone was quick to take a jab at the president for wanting more time
3. Two minutes not enough, she said
4. And more support for the President
5. Dr. Greenstreet exposed the faulty clock at the event and there was one pessimist
7. Time was of the essence on the night and many knew
What were your thoughts on the debate last night?