- Ghanaian woman scathingly attacked Kenyans on Twitter during a tweef in September but it seems that #KOT chose to ignore her
The use of social media in Kenya is growing rapidly and Kenyans are getting bolder by the day.
No one ever wants to be on the wrong side of Kenyans, especially on Twitter. The #KOT army can be ruthless.
However, one bold Ghanaian woman had looked for trouble, but seemingly, #KOT let her be. Here is what she said about Kenyans:
1. Do Kenyan men really fight over a "grain of maize"?
PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest news on YEN.com.gh
2. According to the Ghanaian, Kenyans resurrect when they hear there is food at their funerals
3. ...and that Kenyan girls die to have Ghanaian men
4. Are Kenyans this hungry?
5. ...and do Kenyan women have a bush down there?
6. So, Kenyans cannot spell "Ghanaian" right?
7. Good Lord! Are these really Kenyans?
8. Just who are these?
Why did #KOT let these pass?