Ghana decided on December 7th, 2016 and the electorates voted massively against the incumbent President John Dramani Mahama for the change promised by President-elect, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo.
But that's not all that happened.
Get more news on entertainment.
The wife of vice-president elect, Mahamudu Bawumia, had caught the attention of all with her wittiness during the NPP's campaign trail, and the incoming second lady of Ghana, Samira Bawumia, might also be the first-lady of style. No offence to Mrs. Rebecca Akufo-Addo!
The incoming second lady is a former beauty pageant contestant, TV host and mother of 4 children.
Mrs Bawumia is also an elegant Hijabista who adorns herself in some very stylish outfits and glowing make-up.
Trust us, we have photos to prove it;
1. This photo of her looking ravishing in a blue embroidered mid-sleeve dress.
2. Samira in kaba and slit with headwraps in her party colours
SAVE DATA: Read this article offline on Yen.com.gh
3. Samira slaying in a black suit over a white dress
4. Her glow game is too perfect
5. She’s rocking her cardigan and hijab like no one’s business
6. This photo of her still slaying with a baby
7. And this white shirt too
8. The first lady of Ghana and the second lady looking flawless in Kente
9. This stunning African print cape too