2016 was definitely a good year for Ghanaian actress Nana Ama Mcbrown and so was it for her fashionista fans.
The award winning entertainer was on a whole new level when it came to her outfits this year, most prominently, after her marriage to Maxwell Mensah.
Here are 7 outfits fans could be taking with them into the new year.
1. This blue and white African print number was to die for. Nana Ama beautifully rocked a pair of stunning shoes to go with the outfit.
2. A cream coloured short dress with funky shoulders was also another spot on outfit worn by the queen of the screen this year.
3. A 43 year old should not be able to slay outfits like this impressively. But its not just any 43 year old. It's Nana Ama.
PAY ATTENTION: The best political news from Ghana is on yen.com.gh
4. Every girl's favourite colour may be pink, but not every girl can rock this pink dress like Nana Ama does.
5. At the Ghana movie awards held at the end of 2016, Nana Ama made a bold statement with this stunning gown that eventually won her the best dressed on the red carpet for the night.
6. You can never go wrong with blue and that is exactly what Nana Ama did with this lovely blue gown she showed off on her Instagram page, gathering about 20k likes.
7. Nana Ama is arguably one of the few celebrities who made an effort to wear more African print designs this year. This latest photo by the queen shows her wearing a lovely African print dress which we think will inspire a lot of 2017 designs.
Which Nana Ama look was your favourite for the year 2016? Share with us in our comment section.