Celebrity marriages are always under scrutiny. Due to the many instant divorce news raining down from Hollywood [Anyone remember Kim Kardashian's 72-day marriage?], celebrity marriages are these days not viewed as strong or valid.
Click here to get all the latest news updates.
However, so far, our local celebrity marriages seems to be proving the critics wrong. Since their beautiful weddings, it's been love, love and more love from these couples.
We are so awed by the beauty of life that these marriages have and we thought we'd share our absolute favourites. These are 5 celebrity marriages that are still going strong:
1. Majid and Virna Michel. This couple just basically marriage goals this side of town. They renewed their 10 year anniversary in a dazzling star-studded ceremony at the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel last year, and have two lovely daughters.
2. Chris Attoh and Demilola Adegbite. From the set of the Africa Magic drama Tinsel to their beautiful love story captured in a simple ceremony, this glamorous couple is giving us major slay couple vibes. And they have a cute son to complete the package.
3. Nana Ama Mcbrown and Maxwell. We know theirs is a new one, but seems like their story is still going strong. And they are just such a lovely couple, we could not resist.
4. Beverly Afaglo and Choirmaster. It's been a smooth sail with these two, and hopefully it remains just as lovely and smooth on their journey.
PAY ATTENTION: Get all the best news updates on the go with the YEN.com.gh app, right here.
5. Naa Ashorkor and Cabutey Mensah-Doku. They recently celebrated their one-year anniversary and it's looking to be a sweet, lovely journey.
Which of these couples are your favourite? And which other couples come to mind?