Ghana's celebrity fashionistas came out to play this week on Instagram and impressed a lot of fans and observers with their "on-point" fashion sense.
Get all your Ghanaian entertainment news here
Raking in thousands of likes on the social media platform, YEN.com.gh brings you 7 of the best dressed celebrities who killed on Instagram this week.
1. Sandra Ankobiah took an early start when she shared this all black outfit on Monday on her official Instagram page. Although the jacket looked too warm for Ghana's weather, it's beauty did not depreciate.
READ ALSO: Yvonne Okoro is all sorts of beautiful in this new photo
2. TV personality and actress Nikki Samonas pulled it off with this African print shirt over a white distressed pair of jeans.
3. Nana Ama McBrown was a sight to behold in this mix match gown she sported earlier on in the week. The classy design was decorated with beads which complimented the star's outfit perfectly.
PAY ATTENTION: YEN.com.gh has all the latest Ghanaian news
4. It would have been shocking if radio and TV personality Berla Mundi didn't make it onto the list since she has become one of the leading fashion icons in the country, showing off various designs frequently on her page. This royal blue dress was no exception to the star's premium taste in fashion.
READ ALSO: 5 Ghanaian celebrity couples who are marriage goals
5. After winning the award for most fashionable celebrity in West Africa, Nana Akua Addo has continued to prove why she deserved that award. She was adorned in this flamboyant dress which got a lot of attention on her page.
6. We just had to bring back Nana Ama Mcbrown because she killed it twice this week. This red dress she wore was absolute perfection.
7. Yvonne Okoro received the news that she has been nominated 6 time for the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards and she shared this gorgeous photo of herself. Aside the beautiful black dress she was wearing, her makeup was on point! Pretty.
Which celebrity do you think was on point with their outfits this week?