Ghana's election season was set alight when Akua Donkor of the Ghana Freedom Party (GFP), through herself into the challenge of becoming Ghana's first female president.
With her comic and simplistic ideas on how best to make Ghana strong again, Akua Donkor just had a spark of humour that made us miss the elections to bits!
But let's say Akua Donkor won the elections by a HUGE margin. Here is a list of what exactly Ghana could be under her leadership based on her campaign manifesto!
1. All farmers will be entitled to a large acre of farm under her "one farmer one farm" policy. As funny as this could sound, it could also have revolutionized Ghana's agric sector.
2. Parliament will be ordered to use the local language as the main means of expression under an Aku Donkor's administration. How cool would that be!
3. Ghana in 2017 could experience a socialist form of governance as Akua Donkor promised to have all water bills fully subsidized by her administration.
4. All farmers will not need to face the old age of 60 before enjoying their pension funds come 2017. President Akua Donkor would have them all enlisted for pension funds.
5. In fact, Ghana would be a country crowded with school buildings as Akua Donkors seeks to provide a classroom to each student in her administration. Unbelievable! This means 5000 students somewhere in a public school in Accra will see close to 5000 classroom blocks constructed. How incredible will that be.
It seems that considering the mouth watering promises of Akua Donkor, Ghanaians could have lost a big deal of juicy and unbelievable Ghana in 2017 under the abled leadership of Her excellency Akua Donkor, first female president of the republic of Ghana.