Instagram was set on fire today by various Ghanaian celebrities showing off their best in fashion.
Whatever your style may be, we have something for you and if you are in need of some inspiration for the Christmas, you have clicked on the right article.
1. We begin with the evergreen Nana Ama Mcbrown who slayed in this African print design. The award winning actress matched her blue and yellow dress with a beautiful high heeled pair of sandals to perfection.
READ ALSO: Former BoG boss' son-in-law jailed 13 years
2. Next is berla Mundi in this stunning pick straight dress with a flamboyant shoulder and sleeves. She pairs it with a pair of gold shoes which compliment the outfit greatly.
Here is a closeup of the dress. Gorgeous.
PAY ATTENTION: yen.com.gh has the latest entertainment news from Ghana
3. Ghanaian actress Zynnel Zuh also shared this lovely photo of her in this beautifully designed dress she wore recently. For the bold curvy woman who doesn't mind showing off a lot of cleavage, this dress is perfect for you.
4. Afia Schwar who attended the Jigwe Awards today, shared the outfit she wore for the event on her Instagram page. The colourful print design was adorned with a purple cape a hearty smile.
5. Oheneyere Gifty Anti has also stunned her fans on Instagram with this exquisite shot of her in red. The award winning TV personality was styled by Ghanaian designer, Ophelia Crossland.
Which of these celebrities is your top pick for the Christmas?