2016 was a big year in Ghana's fashion industry, and saw some of our biggest stars nailing red carpet looks like it was their default setting to look that stunning.
From the early months with the Ghana Music Awards to the Glitz Style Awards to the Ghana Movie Awards, our celebrities made high fashion look like its throne was Ghana and we must say, we proudly think so too.
And it was not just the high fashion red carpet looks, even on the regular days, these stars made looking good their niche and are now named the style icons in our side of the world. So, far these are the stars that made looking glamorous just too effortless:
1. Joselyn Dumas. The actress and media personality was the definition of class and sophistication with every red carpet she walked on.
2. Zynell Zuh. Let's call the Queen B of Haute Couture because this stunning actress was winning red carpet looks like it was a walk in the park.
3. Nana Ama Mcbrown. It was like she woke up one day and decided to dominate the fashion world. Nana Ama's fashion skyrocketed this year and we are here, hungry for more next year.
PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest news updates right here
4. Berla Mundi. The TV and Radio presenter did not slow down being a style icon this year. From her regular clothes to killing work looks, she is an icon that we can't stop appreciating.
5. Lawyer, fashionista, media personality. Her name is Sandra Ankobiah and redefining style is her game.
6. Let's call her our discovery of the year, and boy, did we discover a lot of new things about this superstar. Afia Schwarzenegger wowed us this year with a new sense of fashion that we haven't seen in a while, and she still keeps them coming.
Which of these superstars made your favorite list of fashionable Ghanaians?