For many people, the outgoing year was really hard. However, if we look back and remember events of each month, we will see that there were moments of happiness that warmed our hearts! And there were lots of them.
Today, looking back on the year, we decided to remember people who touched us deeply with their Humanity. Many thanks to them!
1. We all know about the events happening in Aleppo. People leave their homes looking for a shelter in calmer places. But Mohammad, or the Cat-man, as he was called on the Internet, isn't going to leave his home. He sheltered cats left by their owners and says that will not go anywhere without them...
2. In February, a heart-rending photo appeared on the web. On it, Anja Ringgren Loven from Denmark was giving water to an exhausted Nigerian child. It turned out that his family abandoned him and he was doomed to die of hunger and thirst... Anja adopted the boy and took him with her home. She called the baby Hope.
3. Marc Ching rescued 1 000 dogs on meat festival in China. If it were not for him, their destiny would have been very sad. This is the 7th Marc's travel to Asia.
4. An exhausted small tiger which weight was only 1/4 from the normal was rescued from circus. Now it has already gained weight and recovered strength.
5. A man transformed his truck into a mobile shower. Homeless people can freely use it.
6. Father and son took away 30 dogs left on the drowned territories that appeared after the flood in Texas, USA.
7. 12-years-old boy learned to sew to create over 800 stuffed toys for ill children.
8. Philippine professional boxer Manny Pacquiao built 1 000 houses for homeless fellow-countrymen.
9. Flight attendant took a homeless dog that was waiting for a long time for her at the door of hotel.
10. This guy can see only with one eye. He took a puppy that has only one eye and that no one else liked because of this.
We wish to thank all these people once again! We hope that the next year there will be even more good deeds. But never forget that many things depend on us too. Do good!