He just went for a haircut, but something horrifying happened...

He just went for a haircut, but something horrifying happened...

Going to the hair salon is an everyday thing, nothing extraordinary or abnormal. We all do it, we’ve all done it and we’ll keep doing it for years to come. As long as we care about how our hair looks, we’ll all be making trips to the salon.

But for Dave Tyler, a simple trip to the hair salon caused a terrible cerebral infarction and damages of 110 thousand dollars.

Daily Mail

Tyler, a 45 year old man from Brighton, England, suffered a cerebral infarction and was taken to hospital. When he was found stable he was transferred to the National Hospital of Neurology and Neurosurgery. Here they realized the reason for his condition was in the hair salon he visited only days before.

Huff Post

Tyler suffered a blockage in one of the neck arteries, triggering the cerebral infarction, which was caused by the position he was in while the hairdresser washed his hair. Known as beauty parlor syndrome, it happens when not enough neck support is given while in the chair.

READ ALSO: This premature baby was born after 6 months. Look at him now just one year later!

Headmasters, the hair salon that Tyler visited, had to pay more than 110 thousand dollars for the damage caused. Sadly, Tyler now can only walk using a cane, suffers from speech obstruction, lack of muscle coordination and loss of sense of pain. After this, you can never be too careful when going to cut your hair.

Daily Mail

Related news

32-year-old Good Samaritan misses job interview to save car crash victim

32-year-old Good Samaritan misses job interview to save car crash victim

32-year-old Good Samaritan misses job interview to save car crash victim
YEN.com.gh
Mailfire view pixel