The soon to be sworn in President of Ghana, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has become a darling overnight after his historic victory in the 2016 December general elections.
The 72-year-old who only succeeded to win the presidency after his third try has had the support of his party and most importantly, his lovely family.
Nana Addo is married to Rebecca Akufo-Addo, and has five daughters – Nana Dokua Akufo-Addo, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo, Yeboakua Akufo-Addo, Phaedra Akufo-Addo and Valerie Obaze.
It has been a long journey to the top, yet his family has stood by him staunchly through the years, and now he has achieved his lifelong dream.
Here are 8 photos to prove that Nana Addo has a very beautiful and supportive family.
1. When his wife and two daughters stepped out to vote with him on election day
2. When his wife, Rebecca share this sweet photo while congratulating her husband on his historic victory in the election.
PAY ATTENTION: yen.com.gh has the latest news from Ghana
3. When the soon to be first couple of Ghana descended from together from the stairs to meet all who had come to congratulate them.
4. His daughters were so overcome with emotion as they congratulated their father, that is how much the victory meant to them.
5. They surrounded him in love as he received more congratulations
6. His wife and daughters also congratulated other members of the party who had helped their father and the NPP succeed.
7. And finally, a selfie with the daddy.. how sweet!
What do you think of the incoming first family of the Republic of Ghana?