Former president Jerry Rawlings has been tagged the disciplinarian, the most charismatic, the best looking president Ghana ever had... Some have even called him the messiah but not many have spotted his chieftaincy potential.
Now affectionately called Papa Jay, he undoubtedly fits most of the descriptions above and is also very handsome.
From his early days in the military to becoming Ghana's president, he has gained a huge following with some claiming some women simply like him because of his looks.
Here are 7 instances when JJ Rawlings proved he will make a pretty good looking chief.
1. It all started during his first inauguration as president of Ghana when he was clad in this beautiful Kente piece that made him look so royal.
2. There was a costume repeat during his second swearing in where he wore a different colour Kente. Looks dope, right?
3. When he attended a traditional event a few years ago fully dressed for the part. The stern look on his face in this photo indicates he will be a very "serious" chief.
4. When he was enstooled as the Nkosuohene of one of the communities in the Ashanti region.
5. If Rawlings were a king, this is how he would look with his queen by his side.
6. How badass does the former president look as the Development chief?
7. In this all white chiefly outfit, he was fully dressed and fortified with his whisk in hand. And oh, a rare smile as well.
Do you think the former president fits the bill to be a chief in Ghana? Share your views with us in the comments section below.
Have an intriguing story to share? Contact us on Facebook now.