Dead bodies have disappeared from their graves at, Nelspruit Qabrastan cemetery in South Africa.
According to Daily Sun SA, the shocking incident was discovered after a group visited the area and found two graves that had been dug open, with the burial garb (kaffan) in the grave left intact.
The cemetery’s management said the bodies that were robbed on Saturday, January 7th, were buried in the 1960s and 2013 respectively.
A resident, Patricia Ngubane who expressed her anger urged the police to arrest the culprits as soon as possible. She said: “I cannot believe that someone will go and dig up and steal the remains of the dead."
“We urge the police to get to the bottom of the case and arrest the culprits.”
PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest news on YEN.com.gh App
Nelspruit Muslim Burial Services said it would hire a security guard to prevent such incidents in the future.
No one is safe, not even the dead!