There is so much to love about Ghana and its people, from our culture, cuisine, hospitality, peaceful living and basically how we will not tolerate anyone trashing our culture.
Which is what this white South African learned the hard way today, when he decided to mock Nana Addo's Kente for his inauguration ceremony.
First of all, he clearly knows nothing. But we don't have to say much because Ghana Twitterverse launched a full-on defense on him that he definitely didn't see coming, and it made us proud.
1. Like, ouch!
2. We'd certainly like to know as well.
3. Oooohh, Ameyaw with a classic shade right there.
4. People did not take that well at all.
5. Louder for the people at the back!
6. Ghanaians don't like nonsense!
7. Maybe a university tuition too.
8. Sad part is, he identifies as an African and heads a union too.
So, that guy most likely will shut down his twitter and run off to be a hermit. One thing is clear, you do not come at the Ghanaian culture with such offending comments and expect it to slide. Ghanaians do not and will not play like that.