In a leaked list of what is supposed to be the next batch of ministerial appointees to be submitted to Parliament for vetting, 16 popular members of the New Patriotic Party have been named for various positions.
Find the list below:
1.Tourism: Catherine Ablema Afeku
2. Information: Mustapha Hamid
3. Communication: Hon. Ursula Owusu
4. Highways: Hon. Joe Ghartey
5. Ports and Harbours: Mr. Asiamah (CR)
6. Science and Technology: Prof K. Frimpong Boateng
7. Gender and Social Protection: Otiko Afisa Djaba
8. Employment and Labour Relations: Mr Asamoah Boateng
9. Youth and Sports: Hon. Isaac Asiamah
10. Minister of State: Special Projects: Hon. Dan Botwe
11. Minister of State: Monitoring and Evaluation: Dr Anthony Osei Akoto
12. Water, Works and Resources: Hon Atta Kyea
13. Chieftaincy: Kofi Djamasi
14. Lands and Natural Resources: Peter Amewu
15. Roads: Atta Boafo
16. Aviation: Cecilia Dapaah
Earlier today, the president, Nana Akufo-Addo announced the first batch of ministerial appointees made up of 13 abled personalities whose names had been submitted to the Speaker of Parliament for consideration and vetting.
Among these appointees include Shirley Ayorkor Botchwey for the Foreign Ministry, Ambrose Dery for Interior Minister, Boakye Agyarko for Energy Minister, Dr Owusu Afriyie for Minister of Agriculture, Gloria Akufo for Attorney General, Hajia Alima Mahama for Local Government Minister, Dr. Matthew Opoku Prempeh for Minister of Education and Kwaku Agyeman Manu for Health Minister.