- What do you tell yourself every morning so you are guaranteed God's favour throughout the day
- Here is a compilation of what the great men of God would say before starting their day or when they felt short of God's favour
1. Moses would say, "LORD, if You don't go with us or before us, we are not going anywhere."
2. Abraham would say, "The LORD will provide."
3. Jacob would say, "I won't let go of YOU unless YOU bless me."
4. Joshua would say, "As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
5. Samuel would say, "Speak, LORD, for Your servant is listening."
6. Nehemiah would say, "The joy of the LORD is my strength."
PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest news on YEN.com.gh
7. David would say, "The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want." and "This is the day that the LORD has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it."
8. Solomon would say, "Trust in the LORD, oh my soul, and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path."
9. Isaiah would say, "Arise and shine for my GLORY has come." and "No weapon formed against me shall prosper."
10. Jeremiah would say, "The LORD has plans to prosper me and not to harm or fail me."
11. Jabez would say, "Oh, that YOU may bless me and enlarge my territory."
12. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego would say, "We will not bow down to any image but will serve the LORD."
13. Ezekiel would say, "Any dry bones in my life, Live again."
14. Peter would say, "I will cast my cares upon the LORD for He cares."
15. Paul would say, "The LORD will supply all my needs and I can do all things through Christ."