Friends, the day the world waited for finally arrived, the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States.
While there were talks of many democrats boycotting the event, the happy Trump-supporters turned up in their numbers and....... this is actually not important.
This is what's important: Archbishop Duncan-Williams of Action Chapel Ghana prayed for Trump and his family, and vice-president before the inaugural ceremony. No we are not kidding.
Yup! That's Archbishop Duncan-Williams all right, and of course Twitter exploded!
1. Please put some respek on the name! It's a brand.
2. The realest!
3. He took his brand beyond Ghana please.
4. Chale! Where my connections at?
5. We are all bowing to be very honest.
6. But they still can't touch this so.....
7. We sef we are shook
8. Eish! Be like, we for brag different now
9. And we will join you
Well, whatever connections the man has, if he could just stretch his hand towards us all, I am sure we will feel it. Shabayaa!