We all the saw the evolution of Sarkodie, from his first hit to the international acclaim that has him recognized everywhere. He is not new to the 'hustle'.
And neither are you, we suppose. But what happens, when one who has seen the hustle, and lived to through seemingly tries to 'take advantage' of upcoming creatives in the industry?
That is what Sarkodie seems to have found himself in, when Ghanaian creatives on the Twitter exploded over an ad calling for artistic people for his new project, without pay, except in exposure. We know right?
The tweet that started it all:
And then all hell broke loose:
1. To be very honest
2. The very hard, no sugar-coated truth
3. There's always that one supportive fan
4. Then the memes started
5. Hmm. No wonder the creatives were upset
6. All we are saying
7. We actually want to know, so we make some calculations
8. Really the most important question in this whole debacle
9. When the word 'exposure' becomes a trend on its own
10. We see what you did there
The rants are still ongoing on the social media platform, and now Sarkodie himself is even trending. So looks like the man himself with his own tweet got some more......exposure?